Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

please read.

hi everyone. well i wanted to say something i am really sad about well hope you understand its not my fout.my older sister went one my blog she wanted to post something on her blog but by accident she wrote on my blog.and that post was that her birthday is tomorrow sweet 16.but it wasnt me it was her i dont know how it was by accident i dont really believe her but she says that.i am only 12 hope you believe me i swear i am 12.and i knew some day she is gona do something like that becouse i have more followers than hers i have 6 and she have only 4 and my birthday is on November 24.and she always say to me the bigger is the best in everything.that sucs.well bye.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to her about this, hope your sister and you will solve your problems soon :) as for me you can be 12 or 112, doesn't matter, I like your blog because if your personality and not your age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is the sweetest thing i ever listened to you are the sweetest jewel snake!thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: you do not worry about the confusion. Congratulations to your sister! We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont really understand your comment can you please clear it.thanks that is so sweet of you.

      Delete